Alabama Board of Dental Examiners Patient Appointment Protocol
- SCHEDULED patients will need to remain in their vehicles upon arrival and call the office at (256) 533-0237. “Walk-in” patients are NOT allowed.
- NO use of the waiting room will be allowed at any time. We ask that you only allow necessary persons to accompany you to your appointment. They will need to remain in the vehicle during your appointment, or inside the treatment room if needed. This will help allow for social/physical distancing inside the office. We ask that you leave any unnecessary belongings inside your vehicle.
- A member of our dental team will meet you when your treatment area is ready. You will be asked screening questions prior to your appointment. Anyone who has been sick, had a cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature above 100.4 will need to reschedule their appointment.
- A team member will escort you to your treatment room. Patients will be brought into the office by a team member one at a time.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use prior to entering your treatment room.
- There will be no signing in at the reception area. Please let us know ahead of time if you need to change any of your personal or insurance information as we will try and handle this prior to your appointment.
- Once your appointment is completed, you will be escorted to our check out area for any payment that is needed. Only one patient will be allowed in this area at a time.